Dudes on the Move Sweepstakes
Dudes on the Move Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Lucky Top Inc. d/b/a Hey Dude (“Sponsor”) and Prize Providers (defined as any company providing prizes for this Sweepstakes), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at approximately 5:00 AM PDT on May 13, 2022 and ends at 8:00 AM PDT on May 24, 2022 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: To enter, follow @Andar, @Coppertone, @HappyEarth, @HuKitchen, @TETONSports, and @ZeroWasteStore on Instagram, look for a post announcing the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period, like the post, and then comment on the post a place where you would road trip. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. In order for your entry to be recognized, your Instagram account must be public and viewable by Sponsor. Message and data rates may apply to entries posted from a mobile device. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
- Drawing: On or about May 25, 2022, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
- Notification and Requirements: The potential winner will be notified via a Direct Message on Instagram. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to respond to Sponsor’s notice with the required information within 72 hours, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
- Prizes: One (1) winner will receive a prize pack consisting of (a) two pairs of Hey Dude Shoes; (b) one bag from Andar, (c) Coppertone sunscreen, (d) one beanie, one cap, one sweatshirt, one quarter zip, and one blanket from Happy Earth, (e) Snacks from Hu Kitchen, (f) One tent from Teton valued at $175, and (g) two of each of the following: a toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, water bottle, shampoo bar, and a reusable bag from Zero Waste Store. The approximate retail value of the prize pack is $1,200. Winner is responsible for paying taxes and any costs and expenses not specified above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred prior to award. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor not responsible for any damage to prizes that may occur during shipping.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Prize Providers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of posts; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Colorado. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of without or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than without.
- To Find out Who Won: The winner will be tagged in a post on Hey Dude’s Instagram channel.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Lucky Top Inc. d/b/a Hey Dude, 6335 Hollywood Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89115.