Return & Exchanges
RETURNS/EXCHANGES ARE FREE AND SIMPLE.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to accept your returns and exchanges.
Returns are ONLY Accepted at 701-A South Sally Place,
Fullerton, California 92831, US.
To start a return, please click on link below:
- Initiate your return here
- Enter your order number and email address
- If the order qualifies, you can choose whether you want to return or exchange
- Select the item(s) you’re returning
- Choose one of the return reasons provided
- Then, Select ‘return items’ in the far right corner
You should receive your prepaid return label through the portal or via email
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS ACCEPTED AS A RETURN?
- Order received within 30 days of delivery
- Items are free of odor, damage or dirt
WHAT IS NOT ACCEPTED AS A RETURN?
Items we do not accept back:
- Anything worn, altered or washed .
- Shoes that are dirty and more specifically to the outsole, scuffed, worn or returned with missing pieces. (This includes any dirt on the outsole.)
- Items purchased in store or authorized retailers.
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
- Accessories such as Insoles or laces
- Items marked FINAL SALE.
If your return comes back to us in any of the stated conditions, it will be considered ineligible for return.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Drop off your items to your local post office. If eligible, you'll get your refund typically 10-14 business days.
I PURCHASED MY SHOES AT AN AUTHORIZED RETAILER AND NEED TO RETURN/EXCHANGE THEM, WILL HEYDUDE SHOES PROCESS MY RETURN?
No, HEYDUDE shoes cannot issue refunds for in-store purchases. Please contact the retailer you purchased from for any returns or exchanges.
WHAT IF MY ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE?
We stand behind all of our shoes. If your item has arrived defective or flawed, and it’s been less than 60 days since your purchase, please contact our Customer Service team.
See our Warranty Policy for additional details.
WHAT IF I WAS SHIPPED THE WRONG MERCHANDISE?
You can easily initiate an exchange through the portal. Please select the “received wrong item” option and we will immediately send you a return label and process your exchange. If your item was marked final sale, please contact us at email@example.com
CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE A GIFT CARD?
The purchaser can make the request for the purchased value or unused balance. Refunds can only be returned to the original payment method. Please contact customer service for assistance.
WHAT IS THE COLORADO RETAIL DELIVERY FEE?
As of July 1, 2022, The Colorado Department of Revenue implemented a new non-refundable $0.27 delivery fee that HEYDUDE shoes is required to collect on shipments to an address in Colorado. The fee is collected once per order and will be reflected on your order confirmation email. Qualifying requests for refunds will be processed minus the non-refundable delivery fee.